Please join a day of community building, nature, sunshine, and rolling up your sleeves for a good environmental cause!
While the majority of the California Coastal Cleanup Day participants register to help beautify the Western part of San Francisco (Great Highway, Ocean Beach, Baker Beach, China Beach, etc), 80% of the waste ends up in the Southeast sector of the City. Please help beautify 94124 by selecting Bayview/Hunters Point locations (Candlestick/Double Rock, Jackrabbit, Yosemite Slough, Heron’s Head Park, etc) as your preferred site! Thank you!
To register your group please follow these simple steps…
California Coastal Cleanup Day:
Saturday September 17, 9am-12 noon, sites vary.
1. Visit www.signuptocleanup.org.
2. See “Enter Location” and Type “San Francisco”
4. A map will show up with marked cleanup locations
3. Scroll down to the site you are interested in
4. Select “Please Register for Availability”
5. Complete the required fields.